Pablo Cuevas is worth +205 to win the Estoril Open

Embed from Getty Images


ATP Estoril - Finals
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Pablo Cuevas
Match Starts: March 5, 2019, Sunday 1030AM Eastern

The Lucky Loser of the tour, Pablo Cuevas looks to upset Stefanos Tsitsipas in Estoril Open Finals


TOUR PERFORMANCE
Pablo Cuevas loses early in the qualifying round to Salvatore Caruso but then he got lucky to be in the tour after Fabio Fognini withdrew. He had a sweet revenge after beating Salvatore Caruso with just a two-set match (6-2, 6-2) in the first round. He then get to beat another Lucky Loser Filippo Baldi (6-2, 7-5). He then fought hard to the tour no. 8 seed Frances Tiafoe in 3 set match during quarter-finals 6-0, 6-7, 6-2). He then bounces back and win the match after loosing the first set to Alejandro Davidovich Fokina (3-6, 6-2, 6-2).

While the top seed, Stefanos Tsitsipas made an easy two-setter wins against Guido Andreozzi (6-3, 6-4)and Joao Domingues. 7-6, 6-4). He then clashes and survived a three set match against the no.4 seed David Goffin (3-6, 6-4, 6-4)


PREVIOUS MATCH-UP
Pablo Cuevas loses the only match he had with the Greek.This was an indoor hard surface match of the European Open 2017 in Antwerp, Belguim (1-6, 4-6). Cuevas was the no 6 seed while Tsitsipas was the qualifier.

SERVICE & RETURN RECORD
In this category, they are virtually identical. The only difference is the number of games they played. The Uruguayan is the most experience in this type of tennis surface, as he played most of his winning matches in the clay. As per the ATP record, He made 1149 Aces and saved 61% of the 1344 breakpoints faced throughout his career in the clay.

DEUCE TAKE
The ATP Estoril - Finals will be played in the Clay court which Pablo Cuevas' playground. The ATP head2head shows that Stefanos Tsitsipas had won their only match but this kind of tennis surface is will test the agility of the Greek. While the experience of Cuevas will help him bring home the Trophy. This will not be easy for Cuevas but this will an exciting match for both of them

SPORTBOOK ODDS
INTERTOPS listed Cuevas as the underdog with an odds of +205 and Tsitsipas at -270. The SPORTSBOOK odds represents a 30% win probability for Pablo Cuevas and a 70% win probability for Stefanos Tsitsipas.

RECOMMENDATION:
BET: CUEVAS TO WIN
STAKE: 3 UNITS or 3% of your bankroll

Thank you. Support my work by supporting my sponsors.






Result: Stefanos Tsitsipas d. Pablo Cuevas 6-3 7-6 Deuce Bets over 1 year ago
Comment on this


My links:

Capped Sports deucebets.cappedsports.com
Twitter  @DeuceBets

Follow Me    
Subscribe To Me