Berrettini looks to cash +120 over Bautista-Agut in Munich

Embed from Getty Images


ATP Munich - Semis
Roberto Bautista Agut vs Matteo Berrettini
Match Starts: March 5, 2019, Sunday 5AM Eastern


The new guy in tour Matteo Berrettini will set to clash with Roberto Bautista Agut, the no. 4 seed and last years' quarter finalist in Munich Semi-Final match.


PREVIOUS MATCH-UP
This is not the first time this two athlete square off in the tennis court. In fact, they have already won one match each. The Italian player, Berrettini won their first matched up last year in the clay court of Gstaad, Switzerland during Swiss Open Finals. The match final score was 7-6(9), 6-4. It wasn't an easy match for the Italian. While their second matched up was in the hard tennis court of Doha, it was just in the first round of Qatar ExxonMobil Open with a final score 6-1, 6-4. The match was an easy two-setter match in favor of the Spaniard.


SERVICE & RETURN RECORD
In the Ball service department for CLAY court, Berrettini has the advantage. With his first serve won points record of 78% compared to 68% only Bautista Agut. In terms of the pressure of saving break points, Berrettini had saved 66% while Bautista Agut had only at 61% mark. That leads Berrettini to an 84% won of his total service Game played and for Bautista Agut only have a 77% service games won.

There's not so much different in the ball service return record, with only Bautista agut leads just a 2-3% advantage.


DEUCE TAKE

The BMW Open Semis in Munich will be played in the clay which is where the 23 years old Italian excels. While the Spaniards' best is in the hard surface, this will not be an easy win for Matteo Berrettini. I can see this match will be ended in the decider set which Matteo Berrettini winning.


SPORTBOOK ODDS
Most sports book priced Matteo Berrettini as underdog with +120 at INTERTOPS while Bautista Agut as the favorite, they have him at -150. The SPORTSBOOOK odds represents a 43% win probability for Berrettini and 57% for Bautista Agut.


RECOMMENDATION:
Bet: BERRETTINI TO WIN
Stake: 5 units or 5% of your bankroll

Thank you. Support my work by supporting my sponsors.






Result: Matteo Berrettini d. Roberto Bautista Agut (6-4, 6-2) Deuce Bets over 1 year ago
Comment on this


My links:

Capped Sports deucebets.cappedsports.com
Twitter  @DeuceBets

Follow Me    
Subscribe To Me